The Colony Hotel’s commitment to our guests during the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19)
The Colony Hotel’s utmost priority is the safety and security of our guests and employees. We are doing everything we can to make sure that during these trying times our facilities remain as clean and as safe as possible so we can provide our clients with a stress-free experience.
We will continually update this page with the most up to date information regarding our procedures, travel advisories and general information that would be in the best interest of our guests.
Hygiene and Safety
We have introduced new cleaning standards and practices that will focus on disinfection and cleanliness. These practices have been recommended and put into place by some of the world’s leading experts and hoteliers.
- Use of EPA and CDC approved hospital grade disinfectants and cleaning products.
- Targeted focus on disinfection of high touch points in guest rooms and common areas.
- Adherence to CDC guidelines including use of PPE equipment and practicing social distancing.
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers have been introduced to our cleaning process.
- Reduced amenities in rooms to limit touch points (all amenities are still provided upon request).
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas and targeted “high touch” points.
- Re-training of hotel staff with an emphasis on new cleaning standards and procedures for disinfection and cleanliness.
- Promoting “hand hygiene” for our guests and staff: several hand sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the property for the safety and convenience of our guests and staff.
Cancellation Policy / Travel Flexibility
Given the uncertainties that Covid19 presents for the travel industry we have made a few changes to our cancellation policies to provide our guests peace of mind if looking to book a reservation at our property. Our policies are only for bookings made directly with the hotel.
- International travelers that are not able to reach our destination due to restrictions from their home country or because their flights have been canceled can change or cancel their reservations free of charge.
- All reservations booked directly on our site that were scheduled to arrive between March 25th and June 14th, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no extra charge up to 24 hours prior to the reservation arrival date.
Please note that due to the volume of cancellations refund requests can take as long as 30 days to process. If you need to change your reservation that was booked on our site please contact our team at email@example.com. For all third party bookings if you need to make any changes and/or cancel your reservation you must contact them for assistance.